Thursday, October 11

Weeks 39 & 40

My mom reminded me I haven't put my weekly pictures up for a while again...so I finally sat down and got them on here.  (The weather has really changed in the past two weeks!)

24 September 2012 - Pigtailed girls playing Go Fish on the way to the bus stop.

25 September 2012 - Anastasia and Ezra rockin' a duet on the piano.

26 September 2012 - Rebecca coloring before school.

27 Sepember 2012 - Kids waiting at the school bus stop.

28 September 2012 - Ana and Eli being goofs at Costco.

29 September 2012 - Ana in a mask (at Mike's Star Wars themed birthday party).

30 September 2012 - I bought an extra playpen (for the little ones I sometimes watch).  And for some reason the big kids love playing in it!


1 October 2012 - I often find her like this on the couch...

2 October 2012 - Sleepy girl on the way to the afternoon bus.


3 October 2012 - Cuddled in a blankie at the breakfast table.

4 October 2012 - He thinks its unbearably cold already...just wait until winter actually comes!

5 October 2012 - Coloring after supper.

6 October 2012 - We bought these leather couches on Kijiji...great deal.  I was super pleased until I got them home, took off a cushion to clean and noticed it had bed bugs!  The couches were immediately removed from the house, and we are really hoping no bed bugs came off in the 45 minutes they were in the house.  The seller had no idea, and he gave us our money back, and took the couches to the dump.


7 October 2012 - Thanksgiving dinner at John and Brenda's (actually took place on Monday).  Kids enjoyed playing outside while the turkey cooked.


No comments: